Engage with fans on platforms where they already are - text-messaging! American adults spend more than 11 hours per day (source: Nielsen.com) on mobile phones. There is no doubt that mobile has improved the way information is distributed and how simple it has made everyday tasks.
Whilst many people are comfortable buying tickets via traditional ways such as via email, we’re going to show you how easy it really is to educate fans on buying tickets via text-messaging.
Text-messaging is used by everyone of all ages. The key, though, is to promote, educate and encourage people to understand its benefits so they can see first-hand how simple and more efficient they can be on platforms they are already interacting with.
1. Promote: Incentivize consumers to start using the service early. This will provide you a runway to continuously promote the app, allowing consumers time to warm to the idea.
2. Distribute: Pogoseat’s Text-to-Buy service should work in tandem with your existing communication channels, so include details and instructions on utilizing the service via social media, in-venue signage, email and newsletters.
3. Update: frequently update users with ticketing offers helps keep it top of mind.
4.Segmentation: Drive personalized offers to the right fan at the right time. Intelligently sell instead of a mass blast!
5. Lead: make the service essential, not a nice-to-have. Commit to putting first so it becomes the first-place fans go for last-minute tickets.
6. Measure: evaluate metrics and gain customer feedback so you know exactly how your service is performing, its most popular features, and functionality and offerings to improve.