Full Stack Software Engineer (Remote)
Blend sports, tech, and your development skills to revolutionize ticketing!
Pogoseat builds unique ticketing technologies which help to enhance the fan experience and generate incremental revenue for our partners. These include sports teams, musicians, venues, fine arts, ticketing companies, loyalty companies and anyone else on the planet who wants to deliver the best fan experience.
You will be responsible for working with our engineering team on our real-time ticketing system integrations to deliver a product that brings joy to thousands of fans.
- Contribute to architecture across the stack, from database to native apps.
- Work with external partners and vendors to align development and deliverables.
- Implement new functionality and features based on requirements sourced by product management and our clients.
- Fix new bugs as they are discovered.
- Contribute to existing automation processes to streamline client management and deployment.
Things we're looking for
- Hands-on experience with NodeJS and LAMP stack development (Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with Memcached.
- Experience with Redis.
- REST services and best practices.
- B.S./M.S. CS or equivalent.
- Familiarity with responsive web application development
- Experience with ReactJS, OAuth, Data Visualization a definite plus
- Experience in the subject matter of ticketing - bonus
Other skills we value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with unit test frameworks and continuous integration
- Ability to identify tradeoffs and apply critical thinking to development process
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Fully paid medical insurance and dental
- Life insurance and disability coverage
We're changing the world, one upgrade at a time! If you love sports, concerts, outstanding technology, smart and humble teammates, then this is the place for you. We're a meritocracy and we care about doing the right thing, learning everyday and enjoying the journey.