Pogoseat builds unique ticketing technologies which help to enhance the fan experience and generate incremental revenue for our partners. These include sports teams, musicians, venues, fine arts, ticketing companies, loyalty companies and anyone else on the planet who wants to deliver the best fan experience.
You will be responsible for working with our management team on identifying and nurturing new growth opportunities.
- Prospecting new clients and nurturing them through the consultative sales cycle
- Prospect, qualify, present, research, educate, consult and grow a range of B2B clients and organizations
- Establish an expert understanding of a client's needs that allows you to offer innovative and effective mobile ticketing solutions from our product portfolio
- Support the development of clients who have a specific need for mobile ticketing innovation.
- Negotiate complex deals, driving the sales funnel, from qualified lead, to proposal stage and commercials through to contractual sign off and implementation
- Work closely with our internal teams to ensure the post-sale implementation is delivered in line with expectations
This is a role that requires a strong consultative networking approach. You'll promote Pogoseat's presence in the industry, presenting at industry events and network across the sector. You'll conduct market research to identify selling opportunities and anticipate client needs.
- Prior experience working in ticketing/sports organization in a customer-facing sales or business development position, and be looking for the opportunity to work with increased autonomy
- You'll have a track record of success, and be self-motivated to exceed targets
- You'll be confident growing a network within the industry, able to build personal rapport and long term relationships with clients. You'll be a credible and reliable partner to current and existing accounts
- You're an ambitious, determined, competitive individual that is curious to learn, a self-starter with a natural ability to solve problems
- A natural collaborator, with the ability to work independently or within a team environment
- Always prepared to challenge and always prepared to strive for more
- You don't need previous experience in parking to be successful, but you'll be expected to build your knowledge and presence in your sector, becoming a recognized expert
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Fully paid medical insurance and dental
- Life insurance and disability coverage
We're changing the world, one upgrade at a time! If you love sports, concerts, outstanding technology, smart and humble teammates, then this is the place for you. We're a meritocracy and we care about doing the right thing, learning everyday and enjoying the journey.